Need Help Choosing - Pellet Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices?

Enviro M55 cast and the Regency Hampton GC160 are the same stove. Just a different badge. All 3 seem to be getting excellent reviews. So go do some looking and get your hands on them. Bring the other half if you have on. She might go on looks a lone.

Honestly the only thing I disliked about the Quad Mt V. was the auto clean cycle recovery time. Takes a bit to get warmed up agian. But it is self cleaning the burnpot so you don't have too. Could just be a wash??

The other thing about the Mt Vernon insert is that it doesn't slide out like the M55 or Accentra inserts. I was really close to buying the Mt Vernon, but the auto dump and no sliding rail were the two things that killed the deal for me. I can't imagine having to heft one of these beasts out without a rail system. It would be a major pain.

I HAVE A HARMAN INSERT LOVE IT :lol:

I second the Harmon,

Since all pellet inserts require some level of daily and weekly ash dump/cleaning I would look at that as anoter decision making factor.

I would go with the Harman also. I'm having one installed in late November.

Like my BOSCA, solid and much better value

Status
Not open for further replies.