Babybullphs33 Posted By Babybullphs33, Feb 9, 2018 at 7:49 PM

1. Babybullphs33

Babybullphs33
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 9, 2018
    Loc:
    Lillington, NC
    I am still following guys, sorry for not being super responsive. I turned the big 30 today and be running around all day. I plan on hitting this either later tonight to get pics for Ssyko or tomorrow. Thanks for the offer BackDoc. I am going to see what we can do through Ssyko first before I go another route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    Happy Birthday! thats cool no hurry here. have you taken anything apart yet? try jumping the high limit disc? before we start getting to deep in the board

3. Babybullphs33

Babybullphs33
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 9, 2018
    Loc:
    Lillington, NC
    Thank you very much. Nothing has been removed but the back panel and the control board. And for jumping the high limit disc, not sure what that is on it. I know what the function of one is but where it’s located and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. BackDoc

BackDoc
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 5, 2018
    Loc:
    Maryland
    What is a triac? Oh, you mean on my old board. Yes, perhaps, I really wasn't too concerned about fixing it because I have a new one and just keep that old one as a back up or a tester. I guess I could repair it if need be.

5. dragrace55

dragrace55
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 12, 2018
    Loc:
    oregon
    i had the same problem i bypassed the snapswitch with a jumper wire after replacing my control box and not fixing the problem it was the snapswich