Need Help with Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I am still following guys, sorry for not being super responsive. I turned the big 30 today and be running around all day. I plan on hitting this either later tonight to get pics for Ssyko or tomorrow. Thanks for the offer BackDoc. I am going to see what we can do through Ssyko first before I go another route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday! thats cool no hurry here. have you taken anything apart yet? try jumping the high limit disc? before we start getting to deep in the board

Thank you very much. Nothing has been removed but the back panel and the control board. And for jumping the high limit disc, not sure what that is on it. I know what the function of one is but where it’s located and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is a triac? Oh, you mean on my old board. Yes, perhaps, I really wasn't too concerned about fixing it because I have a new one and just keep that old one as a back up or a tester. I guess I could repair it if need be.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums babybullphs33. First thing you want to check is the hoses going to the vacuum switches and make sure they are not cracked or split. Then check the vac port inside the fire box on the rt side wall it is a very small hole use a paper clip or toothpick to clean it out. The vacumm hose that goes to that port you can see through the rt side vent opening. Let us know what you find
Thanks for the help BackDoc. I am stumped on it. I have read the manual and everything. I don’t have it inside yet due to wanting to be sure it is fully operational. I was able to feed it last night manually and ran it for over 30 mins last night. I just can’t figure it out to get it to feed. I am almost to the conclusion it’s the control board but hope now being it’s pretty much the most expensive thing to replace on it.
i had the same problem i bypassed the snapswitch with a jumper wire after replacing my control box and not fixing the problem it was the snapswich

Last edited by a moderator: