Need info from Econoburn EBW-300 users

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Imo thermowells aren't needed. Temp controllers or aquastats with surface mount probes under some insulation should be fine. One of my first recommendations for someone starting to source and plan storage would likely be as few tank holes as possible.

that's not how my near boiler protection pump is plumbed.
Econoburn shows how to plumb it in.
It should be it's own loop that comes out of the boiler as close to the outlet as possible and return into the boiler as close to the boiler return as possible.

66E7327D-75EE-4F0A-B36B-9582C3A32F34.jpeg

This is the only diagram that I can find in the owners manual, only other diagrams are Caleffi diagrams. The web site doesn’t show anything like it had years ago, new website design

Could you post a picture of your system?

i can but it will have to wait a bit have to leave on a training day today.
but it is pretty close to your picture,not the one you drew.
my supply comes out of the boiler for about 2 ft then a 90 to storage.The near boiler loop comes off the 2 ft run and goes down to the return and tee's in about 4" from the boiler.The return comes straight down from storage and about a ft from the 90 to the back of the boiler .

Well first off , I would like to thank all that helped me to understand how my system should work . I had a long talk with my son who has an Ecko 25 boiler ,that I was trying to model my system off his . He explained the Econoburn protection loop and now I under stand that I don’t need the Danfoss valve, but I do need check valves. So spring loaded or swing , which will be best?