Need Recomendations

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Feb 28, 2010
n.central ct
Looking for suggestions for good Enviro MaxxM dealers in Connecticut or western Mass. If I don't get my Austroflamm straightened out tomorrow I think I will be in the market for a new stove.
Thanks. Andy

Thanks Dude, they are on my list to call. Really looking for first hand experience situations.
Trying to do my due diligence here.Bought my first stove Austroflam Integra 18 years ago and dealer support was pretty poor so had to learn by myself.Second stove Avalon Astoria was to be a replacement, I bought it in 2007 and was not happy with it or dealer support, so I repaired the Integra,Still have the Astoria as a backup if things get really bad. Anybody want to buy it...only about two tons ever been through it. Now looks like I need another circuit board for the Integra and have decided to try a MaxxM instead. I hope the MaxxM will do the job.
Andy

Thanks Dude, they are on my list to call. Really looking for first hand experience situations.
Trying to do my due diligence here.Bought my first stove Austroflam Integra 18 years ago and dealer support was pretty poor so had to learn by myself.Second stove Avalon Astoria was to be a replacement, I bought it in 2007 and was not happy with it or dealer support, so I repaired the Integra,Still have the Astoria as a backup if things get really bad. Anybody want to buy it...only about two tons ever been through it. Now looks like I need another circuit board for the Integra and have decided to try a MaxxM instead. I hope the MaxxM will do the job.
Andy

Hello, New to forum... looking to buy a pellet stove and saw you having problems with the astoria. This is one of the models I was thinking about in my future. Tell me experiences if you dont mind.
Thanks,
David

Hello, New to forum... looking to buy a pellet stove and saw you having problems with the astoria. This is one of the models I was thinking about in my future. Tell me experiences if you dont mind.
Thanks,
David

Avalon Astoria has gotten good reviews here. PM a member imacman he loved his. Or start a new thread so the other Avalon members can see. Pretty sure we have a few members here that have them. Andyc owned a Austroflamm Intega and is has just bought an Enviro Maxx M.

I just looked at the Quad Mt Vernon AE and I was very impressed. Very quiet with redesigned DC blower and self cleaning burn pot. Prettiest stove I have ever seen and did I say quiet. Uses heat fins so no tubes allowing for a lower RPM blower . I want one.

Saw the stove at Mt. Tom Energy in Holyoke. Great people who actually stock every part you could need. Sells some great pellets and they are all stored indoors. Picked up some Vermonts but havent tried them yet. They also discount of off list price.

Just got back from another stove shop. Saw the GCi 60. Nice looking stove, unfortunately not hooked up. 3895.00...pricey but nice looking. I currently have a regency I3100 and it does a good job but getting tired of hauling fuel up the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.