Need some advise and how to find parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James May

Dec 28, 2015
Arizona
Hello all.
I have spotted a find (montgomery Wards (model A8184)). I would like for anyone that has one, if you could send me a picture of what the fire box looks like. This one has a couple of extra pieces shoved in the front and back that don't look right to me. The one on the front is a very thick piece of cast iron that is rusted up bad, but it blocks the fire door in the front, so I know that cant be right. The one on the back is totally wrong. The bottom picture is the one that was sitting in the front. I pulled it out. Thank you all, I look forward to hearing from yall and sharing thru my adventure.
20151228_162923_resized.jpg
20151228_162917_resized.jpg
20151228_162942_resized.jpg

Google the make and number or try e bay, good luck.

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.