Need some Lopi Liberty advice (blower sourcing)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

moresnow

Minister of Fire
Jan 13, 2015
Iowa
I believe this is a late 90's, possibly early 2000's model. I can verify eventually. What are my options on locating a blower assembly. This stove never had one installed. Fill me in. Thanks

I believe this is a late 90's, possibly early 2000's model. I can verify eventually. What are my options on locating a blower assembly. This stove never had one installed. Fill me in. Thanks
Try a lopi dealer

Hey BH. I'll check with the local dealer tomorrow (closed today). I am so used to jumping online I figured there may be a option that way. No disrespect to the local dealers intended.

Wait till you see the pics from this mornings adventure. Unreal. I'll start another post!

Reactions: bholler
Hey BH. I'll check with the local dealer tomorrow (closed today). I am so used to jumping online I figured there may be a option that way. No disrespect to the local dealers intended.

Wait till you see the pics from this mornings adventure. Unreal. I'll start another post!
No problem if you just needed the motor you could probably find it online.

You may be able to get one new-in-box (NIB) from Lopi. The person on one of the Lopi videos states that they have parts going back years. For example, 11:15 here shows a NIB part from 1982:

Reactions: moresnow