New Englander Outdoor Wood Burner - 1st Burn

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go Bill, but I'd rather see some pictures of the Keystone install than that ugly hunk of steel. ;-)

Nice avatar by the way, I bet not many people know what it is.

You might be surprised on that Todd. There should be several folks know what that is.

Todd said:
Way to go Bill, but I'd rather see some pictures of the Keystone install than that ugly hunk of steel. ;-)

Glowing Cat from his Keystone, right?

BrowningBAR said:
Todd said:

Glowing Cat from his Keystone, right?

Yes - it is the cat burning in my Keystone. This pic is of the new SS cat I put-in towards of the end of the season last Spring. It was a classic cat stove shoulder season burn, no flame, no smoke out the chimney, 550ish degree-ish stove top and a glowing cat. That type burn also made for a great overnight burn too. Very clean burn.

Thanks!
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.