New englander pellet stove 25-pdvc

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Greenwood802

Nov 29, 2020
Derby vt
Hey everyone! I am new to the pellet stove world... I have a new englander 25-pdvc and I can not for the life of me to get this thing running how I believe it is supposed to... I bought it used... I replaced the top auger motor and it ran great for about a month then the vacuum line dried out and cracked so I replaced that and it still doesn't seem to be running correctly I have also replaced the lower auger motor as well as the combustion motor... now after all this I will start it and it runs fine until the combustion blower turns on then the fire goes out. Then it will feed more pellets and it ignites again. I have tried to reset the board thinking the owner before me changed the settings but to no luck I am at a loss as to why it ran great for a while then after replacing all those parts it doesn't want to stay running?!?!?! Also if I fill the hopper even 1/4 of the way it will not feed correctly any help would be greatly appreciated again im new to pellet stoves I assumed it was more or less a plug and play system lol thanks again

Greenwood 80 Welcome to the forum
First, do you have a manual? If not here is one
Your post makes no sense! your combustion motor should run as soon as you start the stove
Without the combustion fan running the stove will not feed pellets. Read the manual it
will help you understand how a pellet stove works
Good Luck

My suggestion is first READ THE OWNERS MANUAL and refer to it often

Greenwood 80 Welcome to the forum
First, do you have a manual? If not here is one
Your post makes no sense! your combustion motor should run as soon as you start the stove
Without the combustion fan running the stove will not feed pellets. Read the manual it
will help you understand how a pellet stove works
Good Luck

Sorry I wrote that wrong I ment the room air blower not the combination blower I will have to re read the manual

Sorry I wrote that wrong I ment the room air blower not the combination blower I will have to re read the manual
You mean combustion blower.... Actually it's a negative draft inducer. Sucks the byproducts of combustion from the firebox and sends them out the venting.

I believe it's an 'England's Stove Works' unit. Not a 'New Englander'. England stove is in Tennessee not New England.

It is an ENGLANDER 25PDVC made by England stove works inc. do you know how old it is?

Reactions: SidecarFlip
Assembled with 'pride' in Monroe, Virginny by mountain folk. For some reason I thought it was Tennessee, but I was close... :)