New Forum is up - welcome

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
Testing it a bit here - uploading a pic

Attachments

• redbarn.jpg
    redbarn.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 345
nice barn

I just got good at posting pics... So I wanna try one.

Attachments

• Quadshelf.jpg
    Quadshelf.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 299
Looks like it will be a bit more difficult to post pics from my phone.

Way to go, guys n gals behind these great forums! I like it.

Looks like it will be a bit more difficult to post pics from my phone.
Yep... Definitely was harder. I had no image from my Droid. I went based on the image name. Although I normally rename all pics I post, so it shouldnt be to big of a deal...

Looks good though. Great Job to all involved.

Looking good!

Will def take some gettin used to.

Attachments

• 129152232566187447.jpg
    129152232566187447.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 298
Gotta quick look and it looks good. Will have to investigate a little harder maybe over the weekend. 1 more day of work left. Thanks Craig and keep up the good work Mods.

Let's see here...
Sawyer14.jpg
splitters.JPG
uss-kitty-hawk-cv-63.jpg

Reactions: tfdchief
Well, that certainly seems to indicate it'll accept multiple images.

Test
2012-03-16_05-23-08_129.jpg

Easy peasy from DROID....and I did not finish my coffee yet....where's the friggin smilies!!!

Reactions: penn
Lookin good !! New toys for us girls and boys !!

I am seeing Tweets as well as Facebook links and likes. I've been fighting using that for years. Must be getting old :confused:

How do you quote a previous post?

Easy peasy from DROID....and I did not finish my coffee yet....where's the friggin smilies!!!

Not really hard, just have to figure out the file name, instead of just tapping the pic from the gallery.
I prefer to use my phone because it's waaay easier, and has a better camera than my camera.

Thank you and "well done!", Craig and moderators. We will all have to enjoy a bit of a shallow learning curve for a while but the fun is in the learning.:)

I tried to color the "Thank you" in red but it didn't work. Tried re-typing, highlighting and starting over and could not get any color to work. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.