New Guy from Missouri

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissouriSawdust

Dec 31, 2008
Missouri
Hi to all. Been lurking for some time and figured what the heck...jump in.

My wood stove interest is a direct result of building a tiny one man hunting cabin 4 years ago and then this summer and fall I added on a new addition with plumbing!!! Yea! Oh, and a woodstove for heat. Been a labor of love doing all the work myself and looking forward to visits to this site to continue to learn.

Welcome to the forum sawdust. What part of the great state of Misery are you in? I'm located in Macon.

Welcome
Your cabin sounds great. I thought about building something small back in the woods also. But I know it wouldn't get used enough. Some pictures are always interesting to look at.

Photos are mandatory with membership ;)

For some reason I cannot get pictures to show up on the site....
89e86d92.jpg

Photobucket is your friend :)

Welcome to the other side of internet woodworking!

Matt and about ready to shoot over to woodnet.

MissouriSawdust said:
For some reason I cannot get pictures to show up on the site....
89e86d92.jpg
Read the photo posting post. You can upload direct from your puter and avoid the whole photobucket bs.

For now I'll upload it for you.
So easy..... Even I can do it ;)
Nice looking spread btw.

Attachments

• 89e86d92.jpg
    89e86d92.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 202
Way cool !!

I like it !!

Welcome to the forum MissouriSawdust.

Now how about putting the type of stove you have in your signature line. It will help all of us.

welcome sawdust cool looking cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.