New Lopi AGP Insert Issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bootdown21

Dec 30, 2013
Niantic, CT
So after much research I decided to buy the Lopi AGP insert and for three weeks it has been running pretty good.... until today. I shut the unit down and did a quick cleaning (ash pan mainly) and filled up the hopper with pellets. I turned on the stove and the auger was turning feeding away but the pellets were not igniting. Instead they were just filling up the ash pan. I turned it off again, cleaned it a little better (ie, vacuum) and they tried to start it again... same result. The start light is flashing green by the way... At this point I run out of ideas, I call the installer and they are on vacation until Thursday which is in three days (Happy holidays!). So the last ditch effort I replace the fuse. I start it up and it does the same thing... I get online to research and then I hear flames... I run downstairs and see it lit!!! However now all lights are off and the fan & auger are all dead.

Any thoughts on what I can do?

I would let the dealer handle this as it is only 3 weeks old. Was the fuse you replaced bad? Not sure if there are board issues that other members have encountered .... might try a search on the forum. Hopefully other owners will chime in

Status
Not open for further replies.