New Lopi Liberty

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Foggy Mtn

Jan 8, 2022
Tennessee
I recently upgraded to a Lopi Liberty. Last night was the first overnight burn with low of 24/no wind. I loaded the stove up with mixed whatever I had handy at 9:00. I really didn’t pack it tight at all and used medium size sticks. Woke up at 5 with a good bit of coals, stove still throwing a lot of heat, and the house 72. Our house is 1950 sq feet with the stove in the main open area with a 18 foot vaulted ceiling. Our last stove was a little small for this space and we really had to push it to keep warm. Although not a really bitter cold night, I’m very impressed with the lopi. It throws some serious heat!!

Reactions: zmender and Todd
Congratulations. Lopi made a great stove even better with the NexGen.