New Pacific Energy Summit Install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Hunter2000

Sep 24, 2021
Indiana
CC35685B-8945-4591-ACC3-334393E94023.jpegA42082A7-0CC6-4298-93C6-ED83E058B141.jpeg

Had a PE summit installed this year. Was a bit sad when shopping to find out it didn’t qualify for the tax credit- I asked PE about it and have attached their response.

Anyway I have fired it 3-4 times already, works great! I can’t wait for this winter. Happy to answer any questions.

Reactions: Prof
That looks great. Get ready for some warm evenings.

Yiu need to work on the cord tucking a touch. Throw that bruck back on the corner of the heart with a bit of two part epoxy and see how long it lasts.

That's a beautiful looking insert and it fits that space to a tee!

Yiu need to work on the cord tucking a touch. Throw that bruck back on the corner of the heart with a bit of two part epoxy and see how long it lasts.

Lol, auto correct seems to work way better when I am stateside.

Thanks! Yes that brick came off during install- epoxy best to use to put it back ? Wasn’t sure.

Thanks! Yes that brick came off during install- epoxy best to use to put it back ? Wasn’t sure.
That's what I would do. Clean the brick and mortar surface off to try to get as reunion that shows no gap at the visible surface. Maybe give a little extra surface area for the epoxy to grab by digging a little deeper in a lower spot on said brick. You seem to have a mortar joint left in tact in that picture so I would try to snuggle into that instead of removing it and spending the next 20 years staring at the one head joint that sticks out like a sore thumb.