New pellet stove on the market, soon

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
After much debate and way to many beers last night I sat down and thought of this new stove. Please offer suggestions that I might add to this new stove. Here are some of the grass root ideas for the stove.

1.) It is pretty
2.) Has a flame that will make Smokey the bear run away
3.) BTU multiplier. This means for every BTU a "fuel sorce" will make it will multily that by x10
4.) A True Multi fuel stove. It will burn yard clippings without some cheap overseas made "hammer mill". Also takes kitchen garbage.
5.) No ash, yes no ash. There is a tap on the side and ash is made into ice cold beer.
6.) No venting needed
7.) Light weight so you can move it from room to room or basement to attic

Anything else?

As for cost, rolled into the Obamacare program, free...

Pics will be coming soon of the prototype.

Eric

Smokey isn't afraid of any flame you'll ever get out of that stove.

I might however runaway from the burning garbage.

SmokeyTheBear said:

I had a neighbor who used to burn garbage and believe me it wasn't a pleasant odor drifting over the neighborhood. Could even smell it inside my house (no comments about the integrity of my house, if you please). That smell would penetrate a solid block of ice.

cup sizes???

Ro3bert said:
SmokeyTheBear said:

I had a neighbor who used to burn garbage and believe me it wasn't a pleasant odor drifting over the neighborhood. Could even smell it inside my house (no comments about the integrity of my house, if you please). That smell would penetrate a solid block of ice.

Well I keep preaching about the benefits of using an OAK to stop air from being sucked through all of those air leaks in the house. I see you have found an additional benefit, it cuts down on the smell of the neighbors burning garbage.

Come to think about it, I'll bet that Eric gave your neighbor a prototype for user testing.

Indy3 said:
cup sizes???

Point taken and the design team is working on it.

Eric

SmokeyTheBear said:

Sorry Bear did not mean you.

Point taken on a scent cloaking device.

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
After much debate and way to many beers last night I sat down and thought of this new stove. Please offer suggestions that I might add to this new stove. Here are some of the grass root ideas for the stove.

1.) It is pretty
3.) BTU multiplier. This means for every BTU a "fuel sorce" will make it will multily that by x10
4.) A True Multi fuel stove. It will burn yard clippings without some cheap overseas made "hammer mill". Also takes kitchen garbage.
5.) No ash, yes no ash. There is a tap on the side and ash is made into ice cold beer.
6.) No venting needed

Anything else?

Eric

How about a built-in leaf blower motor that purges the stove of any and all ash build-up with a flick of a switch?

kinsman stoves said:

1.) It is pretty
6.) No venting needed

Anything else?

Eric

Are you sure you didn't type this up during the hops infused festivities???

What brand beer were you drinking as it appears to have been some good stuff.

HEMI said:
dont forget to add a flux capaciter

I thought all infinite improbability drives came stock with flux capacitors.

You do have an infinite improbability drive to operate those blowers don't you Eric?

This is a dream like the perfect woman (Nova, from The Planet of the Apes). I think this will be much easier. Portablity of this dream stove so you can show it off.

Pure pellet powered(No power required to operate). Also converts to AC in the summer(requisted by BTU :)!). Beer cooler attachment that is included as standard equipment and comes full of your favorite beer brand. Totally self cleans itself and has autoloading hopper.

Optional bug a neighbor/unwanted visitor smoke deterrent. Lets out a stinky cloud of smoke to drive them all off your property.

I think I had too much beer too! Maybe from the same batch eric was getting????

kinsman stoves said:
As for cost, rolled into.......

1. It must report back to Dick Cheney what your use of alternative fuel is, because that might affect oil profits.
2. It must have hidden mics and video cameras in case you say something which could be labeled "terrorist"....or, to take pics of you and your spouse when you are naked leading each other around with dog leashes (ouch).
3. It must be well armed, in case Cheney decides you are saving too much.
4. It must greet you with flowers when you turn it on.
5. Voice recognition must be bundled in - "Bring 'em on" turns it on, and "mission accomplished" turns it off.
6. When it fires it's hellfire missile, it must have Cheney saying "Conservation is a personal virtue, not part of a national energy program"
7. It must be controllable from Central Command in Tampa, FL - so the remote operators can have their days off fishing.
8. As per Cheneys request, it must electrocute you when you try to service it.
9. When you purchase it on credit, the voice module must mimic Cheney saying "Deficits don't matter".
10. It must always be sold as the "last one" and at double the price that last one was sold at......in order to keep the economy going.
11. When financed, there have to be at least 6 people in the chain who make a large commission out of it.

Ok, I will stop there, but these features are definitely important!

Indy3 said:
This is a dream like the perfect woman (Nova, from The Planet of the Apes). I think this will be much easier. Portablity of this dream stove so you can show it off.

This thread is going nowhere fast....but I'll always remember the drunk guy who came into our store (in S. Jersey) and complained about the blower on his Russo stove not throwing out enough air or heat.

"For that price it should b**w me" - was his comment.
So, you can build that into the stove also - although the feature must be unisex so that our thousands of female readers can get the benefits.

(how long until this thread hits the Ash Can?.......but I am stepping lightly so far).

It should also burn the pellet BAGS; just load a whole, unopened bag into the back.

Also, please include a pellet-smoke-gasifier, electrical generator and solar grid-tie.

If this could possibly qualify as a perpetual motion machine with ZERO heat loss, that would be sweet too.

Doocrew said:
kinsman stoves said:

1.) It is pretty
6.) No venting needed

Anything else?

Eric

How about a built-in leaf blower motor that purges the stove of any and all ash build-up with a flick of a switch?

All ash turns to beer read #5

Other suggestions, heat the pool and hot tub water, brew beer, smoke meats and jerky, and bring your slippers and the morning paper.

my appologies admin. Just having a little fun.

Defiant said:
Other suggestions, heat the pool and hot tub water, brew beer, smoke meats and jerky, and bring your slippers and the morning paper.

Beer = covered byt turning ash to beer
Jerky tray added
water coil for pool or hot tub added
I will not entertain flowers, slippers, or morning paper (sorry)
as for cameras and microphones those are on the Xbox360 with Net Flix hook up and do feed to Flordia Command Center (shhhhh Top Secret)

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
as for cameras and microphones those are on the Xbox360 with Net Flix hook up and do feed to Flordia Command Center (shhhhh Top Secret)

Eric

Ah, yet another reason to not buy a Xbox360 (thanks for the heads up).

Indy3 said:
my appologies admin. Just having a little fun.

I think his comments push it closer to the ash can than yours.

Sorry, Eric. I missed #5 in the original specifications. Your idea is far better than mine.

can I get a back rub feature add-on? Thats kinda unisex......

Status
Not open for further replies.