New Sales Manager at Alternative Fuel Boilers (Econoburn)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

altheating

Mark Odell, VP Sales and Marketing at Alternative Fuel Boilers announced today a new member to the Econoburn Team. Duane Pearl has been appointed as Sales Manager for Alternative Fuel Boilers for the U.S. and Canadian Markets.

Welcome Duane!

Welcome, Duane- best wishes.

I've spoken with Duane before and he's been a great resource, generous with his time and knowledge.

Since Mark Odell has also spent time speaking with me (how many companies put you on the phone with a VP when their usual person is out of the office) it should be a good fit

Thanks guys for the kind words. I am truly honored for the opportunity to join the team at Alternative Fuel Boilers. They're a good bunch of folks who are passionate about their work. I see great things on the horizon for them, and I humbled to be a part of it.

cheers,
-Duane

Piker said:
Thanks guys for the kind words. I am truly honored for the opportunity to join the team at Alternative Fuel Boilers. They're a good bunch of folks who are passionate about their work. I see great things on the horizon for them, and I humbled to be a part of it.

cheers,
-Duane

Your joining a great team. Good luck to you. Are you moving to the Brocton, NY area or are you going to be working from your PA location?

np

I will be not be relocating any time soon. For now, I will commute to the office a few days per week, and work from the home office once in a while. I never imagined I would drive an hour and a half to work, but I actually kind of like it. Gives me good quiet time to field some calls or do some thinking.

cheers

From what I've seen in traveling along that OH/PA/NY Erie lakeshore region, if one has to have a long commute, that's a beautiful one.

Gee Duane great to hear you're on board with these guys. Best of luck and keep the new ideas rolling out .

Pybyr,
For sure that is a nice drive up along the lake... when it's not blizzarding. Actually the worst weather on the trip is around Edinboro PA... they are right smack in the middle of the snow belt, and really get beat up like no one else in the area. In the summer time, all the grape vinyards along I-90 and Rt 20 are just beautiful through New York.

wantstoburnwood,
Indeed... We are working on some pretty cool stuff right now. Notice I said "we." The team effort put forth by the folks up there is fantastic... which I think is directly related to their great success. All indications are that this is going to be another stellar year for the company as we bring on new dealers, and with them, fresh new ideas and talent.

cheers

If I might say Duane we need some dealers in the Atlantic Provinces, and service techs. I run into issues last fall when I installed my ebw 150 . There was a neutral wire missing and I payed a guy to diagnose it.

wantstoburnwood said:
If I might say Duane we need some dealers in the Atlantic Provinces, and service techs. I run into issues last fall when I installed my ebw 150 . There was a neutral wire missing and I payed a guy to diagnose it.

We are working dilligently to open up the canadian market via qualified distributors and dealers. It's far more practical to have service and technical information passed through this type of network in the field, than for all of it to go through factory. Now with all of the required safety certs in place, Canada is our oyster. Look for master distributors accepting large shipments of product near the border, and small inland dealerships moving and servicing the product for the end-user.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.