Q&A New source fo Petit Godin and parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

I have a Petit Godin model 3731 wood/coal stove.

> inner cast iron lid that opens to the fire chamber is held in place by two iron hinges. One of mine has broken. Do you know where I can get this part?

I called Russo Products per a previous forum thread. They no longer carry Godin.

Answer:

A company called DROLET in Canada now carries Godin stoves. Here is their website: www.drolet.ca/EngIndex2.htm

This is their Godin page: www.drolet.ca/ProBCA/EIndex-Bca.htm

Here is how to get parts: www.drolet.ca/EngOptions.asp?Type=Part

I called the number on that page, 800-363-0566, and the people there were very helpful. This number is for Inventex which is the company that handles the parts sales for Drolet. They had my Godin stove part that I needed and have shipped it.

11/2007 A site search of Drolet did not turn up any mention of Petit Godin. Searching for Petit Goding parts on the inventex website does turn up a few parts. I could not find another source for Petit Godin parts via a google search either. One might try the hearth.com parts page and lookat woodmans associates.

Link: Inventex

Link: Hearth.com Parts Place

Status
Not open for further replies.