Q&A Petit Godin stoves information

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

is there a way to get current information on todays Petit Godin stoves? Mine is about 10-12 years old and I was wondering where I can get info on the latest ones? Were they bought by another company , or is there a US Vendor ?

Answer:

The last company selling them was Russo Products out of Mass. I think another has taken over, but I'm not sure of the name.

Try Russo at (781) 963-1182

They should be able to head you in the right direction.

11/2007 A google search for Petit Godin does not turn up much information. However a company called inventex does sell a couple of parts for Petit Godin Stoves. Other possible sources might be woodmans associates or stove parts unlimited. Both can be found on the Hearth.com part place page.

Link: Hearth.com Parts Place

Link: Inventex

Status
Not open for further replies.