New Stove Installed Tomorrow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Stick

Feeling the Heat
Oct 26, 2011
Capital Region, NY
I was scheduled to have the Avalon Perfect Fit installed on Monday the 12th but got the call today from the dealer and he asked if we could do it tomorrow. Why not. Looks like tomorrow night we'll have wood heat. In front of the fireplace we had a 14.5" bluestone tread for a hearth so today I had to get to the stone yard after work and buy a 16" bluestone tread for code. 175 bucks later and some sweat we got the old one out and the new one in. Now I have a 14.5" bluestone tread that I need to do something with, maybe I'll craigslist it. My FIL ran power up the old clean out so we won't have the cord for the blower coming out the front. Looks like tomorrow is the day!

Best of luck to ya,,,gettin a new stove is awesome.

Sweet!
Another picture of the first fire in a new stove :)
Good luck!

Congratulations. Post pics when you are set up. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.