new to the forum

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCLEBEEF

Jan 27, 2011
colorado springs, co
hello, i'm new to the forum and new to heating with wood. i've been reading alot on this forum and enjoying it all. i look forward to getting in to some good chats with you all.

Welcome Mr Beef. You wont get much good advice from me, more like smart arse answers. But glad to have ya

I like anyone who has a meat reference in their names.....welcome aboard.

Welcome. I'm sure you will find this group of hard core wood burners can help with any issue you have. So tell us more, what brought you to burning wood? A few pictures would be nice.

Tom

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place with a ton of knowledge. Enjoy.

Shawn

Welcome aboard. Soon you'll spend every free hour here, following the saga's of other folks wood burning endeavors, checking each new posting with bated breath, and learning so much as you go. It's really addictive. I haven't showered or slept for days. My computer area is littered with soda cans and pizza boxes. Thank goodness for these adult diapers...I never have to miss a posting..... :-/ Kidding of course. Welcome and enjoy.

It is addictive though...........................

UNCLEBEEF said:
hello, i'm new to the forum and new to heating with wood. i've been reading alot on this forum and enjoying it all. i look forward to getting in to some good chats with you all.

Welcome
Lots of knowledgeable folks here with tons of experience & a great variety of locations & willing to share it.
So if you have ?s about the equipment to emptying ashes, somebody here can help.

Welcome Uncle. This place is addicting, so watch it. LOL.. we have a lot of knowledgeable folks here.

welcome in, never a dull moment here. pete

Welcome, come in and have a seat next to the stove. A fantastic place to enjoy the help and exploits of a wide cast of characters. Enjoy................

Welcome to the forum UNCLEBEEF. You start out with a nice name too!

Be sure to also check out the Wood Shed, Gear, etc. and not just the Hearth Room.

Warm in RI said:
Welcome aboard. Soon you'll spend every free hour here, following the saga's of other folks wood burning endeavors, checking each new posting with bated breath, and learning so much as you go. It's really addictive. I haven't showered or slept for days. My computer area is littered with soda cans and pizza boxes. Thank goodness for these adult diapers...I never have to miss a posting..... :-/ Kidding of course. Welcome and enjoy.

It is addictive though...........................
WHAT A RIOT!!

Thankyou for the WARM welcome. I'm excited to find such a wealth of knowledge and helpful people.Thanks again! You want pics? I'll dig some up.

Welcome to the forum! It is a great place to read and learn along with meeting some really nice folks. I am somewhat new myself but everyone warms up to you real fast.

KatWill said:
Welcome Uncle. This place is addicting, so watch it. LOL.. we have a lot of knowledgeable folks here.

+1 great place to let the day go by. Welcome!

cass

Welcome to the forum . . . learn, ask and offer advice . . . we're all still learning here.

Status
Not open for further replies.