New toy in the barn

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HitzerHillbilly

Feeling the Heat
Oct 18, 2014
Northern Indiana
Recently acquired a tractor to help out around the property. Been looking for a while, but not actively searching. Always looking at stuff if ya know what I mean. This just happen to come up all of the sudden and the Mrs. was on board so we purchased it. 40 hp tractor, does what I need. Bucket, brush hog, grader box, and pallet forks.

c93fb1cfa8c9d03faa3c282f8311ac30.jpg
45f0e8dc867dc87e0c7b1e2f3cb14b3e.jpg
cb8c78c7756288a63812ff76186efbae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! It seems each of the recent tractor purchases on this forum have been New Holland.

Mind saying what you paid for the tractor and implements?

Reactions: SpaceBus
Nice! It seems each of the recent tractor purchases on this forum have been New Holland.

Mind saying what you paid for the tractor and implements?

It is a workmaster 40 that was bought new last year. Had 36 hrs on it and I paid $18K for everything. Friend of mine owned it so I know where it came from. That being said, it hasn’t even hit the hrs needed for the first service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ashful and SpaceBus
Awesome looking machine!

Reactions: HitzerHillbilly