New Welded Pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

IHMan

Oct 21, 2010
CT
Can someone tell me the Heat Fab part #s and name for the collar that attaches to the stove and the transition pipe to the double wall
pipe at the top. The stove was installed with the pipe with a seam and not the welded pipe which I wrongly assumed all the pro's would use.
Anyway, I'm going to take it apart for the cleaning and I'll re-install with the welded pipe.

stove pipe.jpg

Heat fab looks like its for gas appliances.

Yes, I was wondering if he meant Metal-Fab stovepipe. If the chimney pipe is Metal-Fab then their adapter is part TGPSWA-6".

Thanks BeGreen. It's Selkirks Safe T Pipe 22 Gauge I was looking for info on the collar
at the bottom It has a band around it like a radiator clamp. I assume U undo the clamp and the slip the pipe up