Northern Warmth Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

The Grintch

Burning Hunk
Apr 4, 2013
North Attleboro
Happy Spring!

I am thinking about ordering a combination of Northern Warmth Super Spruce and Northern Warmth Supreme Douglas Fir for next season.

Does anyone have any experience with either and if so what are your thoughts?

Much Appreciated!

Happy Spring!

I am thinking about ordering a combination of Northern Warmth Super Spruce and Northern Warmth Supreme Douglas Fir for next season.

Much Appreciated!
I hope the spruce are good I just ordered ton.

Happy Spring!

Much Appreciated!
Both are good pellets. My kids burn the Super Spruce and I burn the Supreme Douglas Firs...Spruce is a little ashier and slightly dirtier but still pretty hot, the Suprememes are the best!

Ended up getting 2 tons of Super Spruce and 3 tons Douglas Fir. Certainly not cheap!!