OAK installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dw06

Nov 15, 2010
SW Pa
My dealer made it out today to finish running the pipe on outside up to roof, and install the fresh air intake. My goodness what a difference it made!!
I got home and as soon as I walked in before knowing it had been done, ask brother if he turned the stove up and he said no he never touched it. The temps were the same inside but it feels so much warmer not having the air pulled in under the doors and around the windows!! Now I'm going to love my pellet stove even more.
It is burning so much better on the low side, and who knows may even us a little less pellets in a days time.

Enjoy the Heat! ;-)

DW06, have we seen pics of this new install yet?? (hint, hint)

Congrats on the OAK too...only way to go....enjoy the heat (and less cold drafts).

Status
Not open for further replies.