Old arrow insert model 2200-A

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Burkeabbott

Mar 1, 2022
Thompson - Okanagan, BC
So I've been reading these forums for a while and finally decided it was time to join. I've been desperately seeking information on this arrow 2200-a insert from the 80s. Particularly firebrick vs cast iron liner. I believe it came with cast iron but I have seen conflicting information. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG_20220301_131551.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've been reading these forums for a while and finally decided it was time to join. I've been desperately seeking information on this arrow 2200-a insert from the 80s. Particularly firebrick vs cast iron liner. I believe it came with cast iron but I have seen conflicting information. View attachment 292907 Any help would be appreciated.
A picture of the inside would help

It's got cast iron plates around the lower walls and firebrick on the bottom. I was more wondering if anyone has any info or experience with this exact stove. But I will take one in a bit.
I don't know if I have. Some other pics would tell me if I have. I see lots and lots of stoves. Many times I don't even know the model of them.