Old Atlanta stove info ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cooltoolguy

Jan 21, 2022
New Jersey
1A619E3C-77E8-4D8A-B2CE-C278FF82586D.jpeg

Does anyone have info on this. Looks like old new stock. It’s a 2400a model by Atlanta. They want 450 for it but I’m not sure if it’s a deal or not. And the store has no info. Thank you in advance
Steve

I can tell you unless it is 2020 regulations compliant (which I couldn't find it on the list) it can't legally be sold.

Ty. I decided to pass on it. I’m pretty sure it’s been sitting around awhile. Kinda has that 1980’s era look to it.
These cabinet heaters were legal up until recently and sold by various manufacturers. They still could be if the woodstove inside was brought up to modern requirements.

Last edited: