On wood stove hearth tools... What is your favorite tool?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the site Elfin, they have some really cool stuff, I even like the bbq tools!

Yeah, it's nice stuff... more refined and artistic than most other fireplace tools I've seen! Plus, I like to support a local artisan....

Welding gloves. I have had a few fires but haven't brought up all the tools yet and I am lost without the welding gloves.

fossil said:
Opportunist said:
...The brass tools are always becoming unscrewed...

Any auto parts store. Use as directed. If you really don't ever want it to come apart again, get the "red" instead of the "blue". Rick

I actually have a blue tube out in the black hole I call a garage. It took me two hours to find a tool the other day. It's funny how I can have so many items on hand and never remember it when I need them.

I'll still stick with the dull black poker. It goes with the whole black stove theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.