one night of cold

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yooperdave

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 26, 2010
Michigan's U.P.
we had our first night of below zero temp on tue-wed overnight...only hit -7f but it still counts, right? by 3:30 a.m. it was already back up to +7f. just a little tease i guess....

well good for you and not to be rude but you can keep your -7 and +7 temps. I like my northeast temps thankyou. Now, tell me about how well your stove performed in the subzero temps...

Get ready, more coming. As cold as we were, it was nothing like eastern WA this morning. -18F in Moses Lake. This is a very cold system and very early. It's setting lots of records out here.

4 °F here right now. Tomorrow mornings windchill will be between -25 to -35 °F

yooperdave, our lowest temperature was in the teens. As usual there is a big difference between the up and lp.

Status
Not open for further replies.