opening day of deer hunting in ct

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice doe Dan. Good Job! Wow is that fur dark or just look that way in the picture?

Thought maybe you are hunting in a swampy area.

Someday I'd like to shoot a nice swamp buck with nice dark antlers.

Great job!

Yeah she's swamp donkey. I hunt a swampy area

Looks like we'll be chasing swamp donkeys this year, rain the first two days and snow the third. Welcome to Ohio deer season. Be safe and have a blessed hunt.

f v

Got it all cut up today she was 150lbs hanging

FireManDan said:
Yeah she's swamp donkey. I hunt a swampy area

Swamp donkey must mean a different thing where you are and where I am . . . up here swamp donkey = moose.

Safely back from deer camp and have three big doe hanging from the tree. Both my friends and I killed does almost exactly the same size. We also got a six point and another doe. 6 hunters and five deer, not a bad three day trip especially considering the weather.

f v

Status
Not open for further replies.