Order a new 592XP ugh

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

WiscWoody

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2011
Winter WI
Dang, I haven’t looked at new saws in sometime since I know what could happen if I did and sure enough I got on Bailey’s web site and I saw the 592XP’s were on sale with a nice ToughLite bar and chisel chain for $1300 so I ordered one up. I’ll probably take it up to the Yoopers and have it ported like my other saws are and hopefully I don’t look at saws again for a few years, at least!

We need some pictures. Lol. It will be a sweet set up

Dang, I haven’t looked at new saws in sometime since I know what could happen if I did and sure enough I got on Bailey’s web site and I saw the 592XP’s were on sale with a nice ToughLite bar and chisel chain for $1300 so I ordered one up. I’ll probably take it up to the Yoopers and have it ported like my other saws are and hopefully I don’t look at saws again for a few years, at least!
It starts something like this, "Hi, my name is Woody and I'm a sawaholic."

From the group, "Hi Woody!"

Reactions: duramaxman05
Chainsaw acquisition, It is a disease, no known 100% cure that doesn't involve a pine box buried somewhere. ;lol