Orlan office set up In U.S.?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks legit but there is no specific address in NY listed. Distributors and Dealers are correct. Mark from AHONA gives me all the support I need, and in plain understandable english!

It's not exactly "new..." I've had a bookmark to that site since May of 09, and they've been around for a lot longer...

I don't know why they don't have a specific street address listed, but the map link given points to a specific street...

However the phone numbers are strange - Superpages reverse lookup says the voice phone goes to a non-published cell phone out of Stamford Ct, and the FAX number goes to a Gieker family at 6387 Hillview Cir, Fishers, IN 46038 - seems odd for a company in NY...

I don't quite know what is going on in terms of the "Who's Who" of EKO importers - I see references to AHONA, New Horizons, and EKO-Orlan, and it's not real clear as to which are "official" importers, and I'm not sure they are on good terms with each other...

Gooserider

I asked Mark at AHONA (Regional Distributor and Dealer) about this:

"Orlan has an importing office in NYC, Eco Orlan USA. They import the Paxos and all the units are offered through AHONA and our authorized network of Dealers."

Looks like the NY office is the factory end (probably have something to do with taxes, US or Poland).

Status
Not open for further replies.