Osburn 3300 installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Awesome. I have the same stove and have a moderate fire this morning. Also impressed, it seems like this stove with throw some serious heat. Look forward to running it full bore in cold weather.

Well a little update on the 3300.been too warm here to let this stove rip .this morning was -15c and I had to leave for leave for 5 hours so I filled it 3/4 full of pine and was good from 6 am till 2 pm with lots of hot coals left.air wash is really good ,you can watch it clean up a dirty window real quick.i purchased the blower for mine and it works well but still too warm for that right now.once it gets in the minus 30 or so range I will let her loose and report back.i also put a oak and with 14 ft of chimney I have great draft.

20211113_063201.jpg

Last edited:
Well cold here and with stove loaded with 3 pieces of 4×4 oak and the rest of the stove loaded with pine and poplar this is what the stove looks like after a 10 hour burn

20211227_055955.jpg 20211227_055925.jpg

Reactions: creek chub