OT: Happy birthday to me!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
It's officially my 21st. Hope this post is gramativally correct, beucaise I left applebees and went straight to th ebar!!!! Oh well, have a beer for me!!!

Corie said:
Hope this post is gramativally correct, beucaise I left applebees and went straight to th ebar!!!!

lol. very nice corie!! happy birthday. here's to LEGAL drinking.

Leagal to be drinking 2am post in EST How many did you quaff before that post? and Craig fixed the spell checker
you must have borrowed my keyboard I hope you enjoyed it and that the hang over is not too bad

Happy B-day,

Bob

Beers to ya Corie. My oldest just turned 21 on July 1st.

how ya feeling this morning corie? Dont you feel decades older then yesterday? (or maybe thats just the hangover talking)

hhahah, no hangover yet! Because technically my birthday didn't start u ntil midnight last night, I only had about 5 beers and a lemon drop shot at the bar (don't ask). Today is the REAL birthday, and tonight is going to be the real mess I imagine. :)

So far my wife/girlfriend/SWMBO/fiancee got me 4 martini glass, 4 hi-balls, 4 old fashioned glasses, a shaker tin, 4 "white" win glasses and assorted other drink making goodies. Plus two pairs of new pants!!!

Now were headin gback to my parents house for round 2 of drinking and presents!

I have to say that sitting at the bar last night was honestly the weirdest experience. I felt like I was doing something illegal!

The best part about the birthday so far is that I didn't have to cook breakfast and I've been allowed to sit on the computer all morning and work on my new insert design :)

Hee hee did he survive. DId you survive your 21st Ryan? I didn't fare to well, if I was posting here at that time you wouldn't of heard from me for atleast 2 days after the event. That's great though 21 years old and he's designing a new insert. Your definately on your way to securing a topic on the wiki entitled Corie!

You know shane, that a great point. Quite a task desiging your own insert. To tell you the truth corie, i thought you were much older!

Corie said:
It's officially my 21st. Hope this post is gramativally correct, beucaise I left applebees and went straight to th ebar!!!! Oh well, have a beer for me!!!

My son was also 21 yesterday - born 7/21 and weighed 7/11 - I guess that is lucky.

Happy birthday Corie!

Legal age for all liquor was 18 in Wisconsin when I was just a wee lad. In retrospect, I think that was a little too early for most of us. Too early to be drinking gin and tequila, at any rate. Scotch is always a better choice--after beer, of course.

Happy birthday Corie, wife is same day. What are the odds of either of you splitting wood with a maul around 2 pm tomorrw in the hot sun?

Wilson staff Progressives modeled after Paine Stewart Big Birtha 454 TI 9 degree stiff and a 55 year old bullseye putter

And a couple ov VC

Status
Not open for further replies.