Over the air TV

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no way around loosing some channels. I surely do miss my Giada De Laurentiis! Our local PBS has lots of cooking shows though we enjoy, just no sexy gals doing the cooking lol. Nowadays you can get a lot of shows online too.

Step up from Julia Child!!!

Late to the conversation but we have been using OTA TV for years. Once the new Digital TV arrived, it was a great improvement. More stations and great reception. The 2 drawbacks were worse disturbance when the reception was poor, like on a windy day, and we lost PBS. Still don't have PBS, but recently got "ME TV" that plays many of the old shows.

For an antenna, we got a special Digital Antenna that is designed to reach 50 miles. We only have it on top of the TV. I could get a lot better reception if I went to an Outdoor Antenna, but I am concerned about Lightening. We can have some pretty powerful storms around here.

Bill

I would, but I don't have one, lol!

Bill

I had space under a deck to put my antenna.
When I was using the indoor antenna, it would take just a little movement to get it out of whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.