P61A2 Part - What Is This?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Emmie

Jan 22, 2021
Central NH
We vacuumed out the fines box of our Harman P61A2 the other night and after we got done we found this on the floor in the back of the stove. It's been running well since. It's appx. 1" long. TIA!
IMG_20210122_143318255_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210122_143234303_HDR.jpg

It's a U-type clip nut to hold the rear shrouds in place.
There are 5/16" hex head screws that are used
in conjunction with that item.
Hey Daksy,

do you happen to know a good source of this size clip nut. The local Harmon dealer doesn’t stock them and my usual local sources don’t carry this size.

Thanks,

Hugh

If the clip is wanting keep sliding own just pull it off and squeeze it with pliers and put it back on.

If the clip is wanting keep sliding own just pull it off and squeeze it with pliers and put it back on.
My problem is stoves that I've acquired were missing one or more spring nuts. The dealer complains they'd have to order a whole bag of 100 and that's too much to stock;) I've already "stolen" several from my personal stove.

Hugh

Reactions: rickwai
Gotchya!