pacific energy summit needs repair-information please-

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

LouCammie

I have aquired a pacific energy summit--only to discover the window cracked and then pon removal of the window the peice holing it in was rusted ad fell off..so that needs repair...then i discovered that the baffle has a giant crack in it and just inside the door above is a rusted out hole -is this even possible to repair safely-how much would it cost-is it worth my money I paid 1100 for it and to buy new they are over 3800 plus 18% tax her in canada...I am desperate for info-I dont know how to do any of this so I would have to hire someone -how much would u estimate parts and labour to be?

I have aquired a pacific energy summit--only to discover the window cracked and then pon removal of the window the peice holing it in was rusted ad fell off..so that needs repair...then i discovered that the baffle has a giant crack in it and just inside the door above is a rusted out hole -is this even possible to repair safely-how much would it cost-is it worth my money I paid 1100 for it and to buy new they are over 3800 plus 18% tax her in canada...I am desperate for info-I dont know how to do any of this so I would have to hire someone -how much would u estimate parts and labour to be?

I think you are in the wrong section of the forum. You posted in Wood Shed. Please re-post in The Hearth Room https://www.hearth.com/talk/forums/the-hearth-room-wood-stoves-and-fireplaces.6/
Then people will see your post and will respond.

I moved it.