Pacific Energy Super LE Insert - Eco Fan Operation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

marc_H

Oct 12, 2021
Gabriola, BC Canada
We recently installed this PE Super LE Insert and I am curious since there is quite a stove protrusion from the shroud and the front of the insert door and flat surface, has anyone tried putting an Eco Fan to see if that works? I am looking to buy the Eco Fan 812 model (175 cfm) and curious if this works.
I used to have a Blaze King insert and it effectively cooked the fan(s) since it got too hot.
I do have a magnetic stove temperature gauge which I mount just above the front door which is a good indicator for temp in the box. I also have a infrared digital thermometer. Before buying just curious if anyone out there has been successful.
Thanks in advance.