Pacific energy warmland

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryderstrong

Oct 22, 2013
alliston ontario
hi all .. I'm new to this forum and new to pellet stoves as well. This site has really helped me in terms if knowledge on stoves. I have had the pacific energy warmland for two weeks and it's great!!!! it's the ps45 . I'm currently heating a 1780 sq ft bungalow on the 2nd level( there's 5 levels) with no problem ... it's 2 degrees overnight and the house is at 22 degrees when I wake up. On the second heat setting with the auger trim set at the second setting as well I'm not even burning a bag a day!! I tried a few types of pellets before sticking with MCFEETERS from tsc. The heat is good and my window stays clean alot longer. I'm just posting my findings here cause there's not much talk on this forum about that stove... as

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.