Painting buck 91 and single wall pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Hotrod624

Dec 13, 2017
Muskogee,OK
What would you recommend paint wise for painting single wall pipe and a buck 91 stove? And would 1200°F paint be high enough for the exterior? I don't want a horrible paint job, I tend to want to do it right the first time and not have to go through the trouble of doing it again a second time. TIA!

What would you recommend paint wise for painting single wall pipe and a buck 91 stove? And would 1200°F paint be high enough for the exterior? I don't want a horrible paint job, I tend to want to do it right the first time and not have to go through the trouble of doing it again a second time. TIA!
Stove brite or aw perkins.