Pellefier pvi-87

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCPauly

Nov 13, 2013
United States
Does anybody know where I can get a manual for this stove, or does anybody have general info. about them, parts availability, reliability, function, etc. please help thanks

Post a picture. I have a first generation pellefier. Have no idea if it may be the same. If it is, it's old and the stove died because of burn back issues and weak auger motor etc.

Post a picture. I have a first generation pellefier. Have no idea if it may be the same. If it is, it's old and the stove died because of burn back issues and weak auger motor etc.
I am trying to get a pix uploaded, am having trouble, if you have a pix, i could tell, I don't know much about it, I am thinking of buying it for $100, and I don't know if it is a manual light stove?, all the fans work, and the auger works, but there is a red light that blinks and I don't know what it means either, is it worth a $100? in your opinion

I am trying to get a pix uploaded, am having trouble, if you have a pix, i could tell, I don't know much about it, I am thinking of buying it for $100, and I don't know if it is a manual light stove?, all the fans work, and the auger works, but there is a red light that blinks and I don't know what it means either, is it worth a $100? in your opinion
If it's this one its worth scrap and unsafe to run inside due to earlier statements

Attachments

• DSCN0305.JPG
    DSCN0305.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 143
No safeties,(over fire, flame out) were having pellets burn back into hopper. Only reason I kept this one as I thought I could convert it to gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.