PELLET STOVE IS ON ORDER!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoWnAqT

Jan 23, 2011
Dunbarton, NH
As the title says, that beast (Harman P68 for those who care) is on order and Im thinking about taking the lid off my propane tank and putting a molded ass on it...

interesting ideas...Wondering if I should put the fill plug right where it should be...

as for the sign, you could put "Please use lube before insertion"

How long before it comes in ?
Dad says he can put it in for you.

Maybe friday, Im actually gonna be calling him in a few

When you getting it installed? Don't forget the pictures of the new too! We need to see it.

Make sure you have 3 tons(4 if delivered) of pellets before the first frost in the fall and will let you in the pellet pig club!

hahaha, that didnt got right at all...anyways to clear things up, I used to work with his father...thats how we know each other

DexterDay said:
smoke show said:
DoWnAqT said:
"Please use lube before insertion"

justinc25 said:

huh?

Wow!! That is to funny... Another phenomenal reason I love this Forum. Cracks me up

You think THAT'S funny? You weren't around for the SlickPlant "Sparks from the pipe" thread a few years ago......I was crying I was laughing so hard.

imacman said:
DexterDay said:
smoke show said:
DoWnAqT said:
"Please use lube before insertion"

justinc25 said:

huh?

Wow!! That is to funny... Another phenomenal reason I love this Forum. Cracks me up

You think THAT'S funny? You weren't around for the SlickPlant "Sparks from the pipe" thread a few years ago......I was crying I was laughing so hard.

I think we need to pull that thread out from the archives. I could use a good laugh. Where has slickplant been anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.