Pellet stove lights wont come on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Eloch

Jan 8, 2024
Montana
Pellet stove was working fine, I pressed the off button and left home.
When I came home, I turned it on, and the burn box overflowed with pellets, but they didn't ignite.
I pressed the off button, but it didn't click off because it was too warm, so I unplugged it, it clicked off, I emptied the burn box and put it back in.
When I plugged it back in the on/off light came on for about a second and then went off.
When I press the on/off button nothing happens.
None of the other lights are on or blinking.
I checked the fuse, and the fuse is good, I tried jumping the fuse and turning it on and it didn't work.
The only time I can get any of the control panel lights to light up is when I first plug it in, and it's only the on/off light, and it only lights up for about a second.

Any idea what is going on?