Pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes B.

Dec 9, 2016
Wisconsin
I am having problems with my Bio-King BK140 pellet stove. Everything works perfectly as supposed until it goes into low fire. Then the combustion fan runs like normal but the augers do not feed the pellets. I have tried everything. Even had an electrician look at it to make sure all the wires were in the right place. Any ideas?

Could not find a manual or mention of the stove on the manufacturer's website. Couple of general reasons why the auger no longer feeds is the low limit snap disc is no longer satisfied (falls below minimum temperature) or the vacuum switch is not satisfied (stove internal exhaust pathways and/or venting needs cleaning or air leaks around gaskets on door/ashpan/hopper lid).

Can't give better specifics without a wiring or parts schematic at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.