Pellets at HD Avon M.A (FireSide Ultra)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure there are that many forum members who
shop this HD other than you and I. I'm all set for
the season so I won't be buying any more but if I
did need any I wouldn't buy from them due to
the way they beat the piss out of the bags.

Someone ordered quite a few ton out of that store this week...
Saw two HD trucks coming out of there yesterday loaded up with pellets
heading for rt 24. I am all set for the season so didn't pick up any.

edit: Taunton HD store has a few ton sitting outside as of this morning

Yeah there pallets look beat sometimes, but i have only bought some loose ones, at $5 beats the $8 others are charging :)

I hear a lot of people complaining of no pellets, but when people post things like this (where some are) just seem to get negativity about the seller, or people saying there all set for the winter :) How hard up are people?

As a proud member of the Pellet Pig Club, I picked up 15 bags in Middleboro couple of days ago (New England Pellet brown bag) at $6.20 per bag to top off the 7 tons I already have and transported them in my Chevy Impala Pick Up. As long as the quality pellets are still close enough I would stay away from the Lowes and HD's where they are only 20 cents cheaper per bag for stuff I have never heard of before.

Nothing like a quick search to find out who else has burned FireSide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.