Pellets not burning complete??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
For the added cost of perhaps a hundie per ton, I don’t think it’s worth the incremental decrease in cleanings you’ll do. Yes it’s less, but not to the tune of 38 percent less ash.
Oh, wow. I'm only cleaning once a day and it's not bad, so I guess mine is pretty normal. I had a 3000 sqft pellet stove in Canada and I don't remember cleaning it every day. It held 80 lbs and if I remember right maybe once a week. That's why I was asking. Thanks for your response

Air... the fire should "dance". Just cleaned behind my Whitfield exhaust fan, huge difference, it was really clogged, never tried the leaf blower. But I was having the same problem. Buildup of pellet ash. Now, even on 1 it burns completely.