Pelletsales/woodpellets.com's new pricing...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strangemainer

Sep 2, 2008
Waterboro, Maine
Ive noticed that they now have one price for their pellets, not the "239 a ton after you buy your first at 259" stuff.
Also a little bit cheaper if you but 4 or more tons.

This may be they way I go. 233 a ton (4) of MCP and $75 delivery. not to bad.

I bought 3 tons of CleanFire from them last November. The delivery guy called
me (at work) when he got here & asked where I wanted them placed.
He put em EXACTLY where I asked him to.
I'll definitely hit em up again for this winter's stash...

How did those Clean Fire's work out for you ? i ordered mine last week and im waiting for the call to deliver them.after delivery i will be at about 250$ per ton.

I used them last year also. No complaints here. I had 10 bags damaged, witch they
sent me a check for swiftly. Considering i was able to use 75% of every damaged bag, I was really happy.

I just received an email about winning a free ton. Seems there having a similar survey as NEWP. Fill out the survey and you get a chance at a free ton.

Personally the local pellet house's near me have better brands for less. The best affordable pellet they offer in my area is AWF for $249/ton plus delivery. No self P/U option for me eother. Pellets must be delivered. Right now I can get some killer brands(Hamer and Cubex) for $235/ton and I can P/U myself.

Unless they compete with the local pricing better, I don't see myself buying from them. Another major turn off is I can't P/U a few bags just to try without a major hassle. But they are always an option. Options are good to have!

newguyjoe said:
How did those Clean Fire's work out for you ? i ordered mine last week and im waiting for the call to deliver them.after delivery i will be at about 250$ per ton.

Well, considering the fact that this was the FIRST winter in 25 years in this
house that we could walk on our kitchen floor without slippers or thermal socks,
I'd hafta say that they worked out well in our Harman P43.
The house is on the South shore of a 73 acre ice cube (lake) with a prevailing North wind...
Had about a three week cleaning schedule where the ash pan would be full &
I'd shut er down for the top-to-bottom brushing/scraping/vacuuming (42 minutes - personal best).
It was the first season with both the P43 & the CF pellets & I wouldn't hesitate burning them
again this winter...

Status
Not open for further replies.