Pelpro 130-b control board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

aklk

Oct 11, 2022
Mn
I recently bought a pp130-b installed it and ran through the pai t break in, in less than 3 weeks the control board went bad.

I'm wondering if I could use the og 130 board while waiting for the warranty one to show up maybe by November.

Does anyone know the difference between the boards and if the og will hold up until the new one arrives?

All the diagrams seem to look the same was just hoping to not use propane.

My stove had the old Rev control board. Near as I can tell, a portion of the board fried when we lost power. The old board worked until that point. I think the update is just a quality deal.

Just make sure you have a good quality surge protector on it and I feel the old boards would be fine