Piazzetta Pellet Stove for Sale - Hillsdale NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
I am not selling this . I just found it on Facebook Marketplace Today.
A $200 Piazzetta pellet stove in Hillsdale NY that has something wrong. Someone here may be interested.
May be able to get them to lower the price.

Looks like they have a $200 standing offer to act on by Friday.

Itallians make good farm implements (I have 2) but far as stoves go, I'm not sure they do yet.

• Haha
Reactions: vinny11950
Itallians make good farm implements (I have 2) but far as stoves go, I'm not sure they do yet.
Well, I won't start a debate on this..... this is the most segregationist comment I've heard in the last decade, and don't get me wrong I'm verry proud off what we North American can produce but the European products are at least 25 years ahead when it comes to build pellet stoves. we haven't change noting in the last 30 years beside adding a thermostat an getting it to ignite with an electric element!! and by the way we are talking about pellets stove to heat a 2200 square foot house witch 45000 btu Piazzetta is more than enough, in condition of -40 degrees, it's brillant, ecofriendly it run perfect. No need off 150000btu, it would be like trying to kill a fly with a bulldozer unless you have a cheap stove and like to burn tonesssssss of pellet like you say!!!

Well, I won't start a debate on this..... this is the most segregationist comment I've heard in the last decade
My opinion. Seems as though posters on here experience a lot of issues with them. I have no issues with my unit other than what I caused by my own stupidity and... your unit is not corn capable, mine is which is highly important to me. Carry on Heir Pascal...

Reactions: tbear853