Piazzetta Sabrina 2.0 Room Fan Issues??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tim Scribner

Nov 17, 2022
New Hampshire
Brand new Piazzetta Sabrina 2.0 owner. I have had the stove running about a week now and I recently noticed something odd about the room fan’s operation and wanted to get some feedback from experienced users.

Typically, I set it for P3 and once the desired room temperature is reached the power level reduces to P1 parameters, like it is supposed to. But, periodically the room fan will shut off completely and stay off for a minute or two before kicking back on. Is this normal or do I have the beginning of a problem?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Brand new Piazzetta Sabrina 2.0 owner. I have had the stove running about a week now and I recently noticed something odd about the room fan’s operation and wanted to get some feedback from experienced users.

Typically, I set it for P3 and once the desired room temperature is reached the power level reduces to P1 parameters, like it is supposed to. But, periodically the room fan will shut off completely and stay off for a minute or two before kicking back on. Is this normal or do I have the beginning of a problem?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks
sounds normal to me my stove does this when on idle, mine isn't a Piazzetta.

That sounds like the normal operating cycle to me. On my stove, when the room fan comes back on, in this cycle, it sounds like it comes on at full rpm, for only a second or two, then drops back to normal speed (P1, if the stove has reached the desired temperature). Is it normal for the fan to behave this way when it comes on?