PICKED UP 3 MORE TONS TODAY!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burrman

Hearth Supporter
Feb 17, 2009
michigan
now i have 4 tons!!!(pro pellets)... my local meijer store has pellets for 225 a ton....then today they had 15% off when you use your meijer credit card..then i had another 10% off coupon and my dad works there so i got another 10% off :) :coolgrin: SCORE!!! 4 ton pellet pig!!!!..my shed is getting full... i like it!!!

burrman said:
now i have 4 tons!!!(pro pellets)... my local meijer store has pellets for 225 a ton....then today they had 15% off when you use your meijer credit card..then i had another 10% off coupon and my dad works there so i got another 10% off :) :coolgrin: SCORE!!! 4 ton pellet pig!!!!..my shed is getting full... i like it!!!

If you got them for $149/ton, that is the biggest score I've seen this year!! :bug:

macman,

$149.00 a ton for pro pellets.

Clean out that garage and warm up the van.

Well on second thought. (3 deep breaths saying there only pellets!) :lol:

What a score!

yeah i haven't figured it out yet but right around 150/160 a ton... :cheese:...makes me feel pretty good hehe

jtakeman said:
macman,

Clean out that garage and warm up the van.......
What a score!

Yeah, the thought occured to me, but then I have to get burrman's dad to adopt me so I get the "family discount" part of the deal. :lol:

otherwise, it would "only" be $169/ton ;-)

hahaha 2 funny ganna be alota paper work and money just to save 10% :lol:

jtakeman said:
macman,

Clean out that garage and warm up the van.

Well on second thought. (3 deep breaths saying there only pellets!) :lol:

What a score!

you guys cracked me up.......LOL ....

Adopt me and I'll buy 200 tons. Thats about 60 bucks a ton cheaper than I pay for them wholesale.

ahahaha now everybody wants to be my brother...

Franks said:
For that price, I'll be your sister

:bug: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good score on the pellets

well i opened a bag tonight and shes blazing!!!! :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.