Picked up my Econoburn Saturday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2008
pei
I atlast piked up my Econoburn 150 on Saturday in Saco Maine at the Green Expo. It was a long trip to PEI with it loaded in my 2000 Tacoma 10 hrs driving 90 kms/hr. I will post pics if I can figure out how to. Now I just have to get it into my basement and installed.

Congratulations and welcome to the cutting edge of utilizing humankind's original paleolithic, locally-grown, carbon-neutral fuel

So how did you get it out of the back of your truck, if you don't mind me asking??

I got it out of my truck with an backhoe tractor. Just put a strap around it and lifted it. The fun starts now with getting it into my basement. I'll keep you up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.